By dissecting the retina and transferring it to our tissue support system, pure functional response from only the retina is obtained. Outside noise from other physiology such as cardiac, neurological, and muscle are removed. The controlled tissue support system keeps the specimen stable and viable for several hours.
- Conduct Dose-Response functional testing on viable retina tissue.
- Quickly screen a wide dosage range to identify physiological effect.
- Increase specificity and sensitivity of functional toxicological markers.
- Use one donor retina for multiple tests
Benefits of using the OcuScience Ex VIVO ERG Adapter
- Ultra Low Noise Retina Function Recordings
- Direct Testing of Drugs and Biologics on Retina Function
- Perfusion and Temperature Control Keeps Retina Viable for Hours
- Compatible with Most ERG systems
- Two Wells for Simultaneous Data Collection
- Ex VIVO ERG brings new depth to vision research
[Used by Researchers & Small Animal Studies]