Date: February 18th & 19th, 2022
Time: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Location: OcuScience® Research & Training Facility, 12 Sunset Way - Building B Suite 218, Henderson, NV 89014
Course Fee ($750 virtual and $950 in person) includes
- 2 days with 20 hours of lectures and wet labs
- Lunch and refreshments provided for in person
- Anatomy & Physiology – Understanding Cellular Structure and Response to Light
- What’s in an ERG Waveform?
- Evoking a Response - Different Methods and Results
- Light, Sound, and Other Methods of Retinal Imaging
- In Vivo Imaging vs. Histology as of Today
- Troubleshooting and Getting Good Results
- How to Record an ERG: Equipment and Patient Preparation
- Multi-Species In Vivo ERG and Retinal Imaging Examinations
Paying by Invoice? Click the submit button to finish registration process then close PayPal window and we will contact you for your Invoice information and email you an invoice.