Date: February 18th & 19th, 2022
Time: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Location: OcuScience® Research & Training Facility, 12 Sunset Way - Building B Suite 218, Henderson, NV 89014
Course Fee ($750 virtual) includes
2 days with 20 hours of lectures and wet labs
- Anatomy & Physiology – Understanding Cellular Structure and Response to Light
- What’s in an ERG Waveform?
- Evoking a Response - Different Methods and Results
- Light, Sound, and Other Methods of Retinal Imaging
- In Vivo Imaging vs. Histology as of Today
- Troubleshooting and Getting Good Results
- How to Record an ERG: Equipment and Patient Preparation
- Multi-Species In Vivo ERG and Retinal Imaging Examinations
You can purchase the course now here or the image below.