OcuScience has melded the very best in functional eye research instrumentation. The ElectroRetinoGraph is portable and usable for multiple species.
- A Compact Flash Memory card provides programs for all procedures needed for the collection of data. The programs are easily up-gradable.
- Flash Memory card or USB port may be used for quick transmission of single or multiple recordings to a PC for further analysis, printing, and publication.
- Mini Ganzfeld flash photostimulator with white LED's.
- Color LCD screen for immediate visualization of actual and averaged recordings and ERG data, as well as results from previous tests.
- Flexibility: Manual or Automatic recordings of ERGs, including those recommended by the ISCEV, and creating personal protocols.
- Baseline check and impedance test of electrodes included.
- Two recording channels are available.
- Rechargeable Battery for more than 10 hours of operation.
- May be used as a handheld or can be mounted onto a table stand or tripod.
- A filter holder for the stimulator is available for adding neutral density and color.
Note: Handle with 1/4"-20 tripod adapter may be removed for mounting onto table stand.
[Used by both Veterinarians, Large Animal Clinics, Researchers and Small Animal Studies]